Final Project: Servo Motor Success

Alright, so there has a bit of delay making progress on this project due to numerous circumstances. I purchased some more supplies for the construction of the body from Home Depot and I will address that in a post that concerns my building it. Right now, however, I am excited to say that I finally got the servo motor working. I cut off the connector at the end. Then using heat -shrink tubes I connected each of the individual wires to the jumper wires, so that I could easily plug them into the Arduino. Then I used the sample code ‘Sweep’ found in the servo motor library. This code was successful it moving the servo motor. I may need to look into finding a way to increase the speed of rotation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just altered and added some code to the provided sweep function. This allows me to add a second servo motor and have them run in sync.